Office of Student Affairs
The Student Affairs team at the School of Professional Studies seeks to cultivate a positive master’s student experience. Our mission is to:
- Support students to ensure their success in and out of the classroom
- Foster a sense of belonging for master’s students at Brown where their identities and perspectives are valued and celebrated
- Help master’s students feel connected to each other and Brown
- Guide students as they build a network for professional development, leveraging the Brown community
- Create robust opportunities for master’s students to make connections, build skills, and enhance their academic pursuits through programs and events
- Provide students with the tools and knowledge necessary to thrive as they join the Brown community.