The School of Professional Studies is pleased to offer a scholarship opportunity to Brown University Employees who are accepted into the following Executive Masters programs:
o Executive Master of Healthcare Leadership
o Executive Master in Cybersecurity
o Executive Master in Science, Technology and Leadership
o IE Brown Executive MBA
Please note, this scholarship is considered a taxable benefit.
• Employed by Brown University for a minimum of three years prior to program admission.
• Employee must be in good standing and receive a letter of recommendation from the senior officer of their division.
• Employee must have applied and been accepted to the one of the Executive Masters programs.
The Employee Scholarship will cover 50% of the program tuition.
• The admission application fee will be waived for Brown employees. Please contact ExecMasters@brown.edu for applicable admission fee waiver code.
• Once you have been admitted to the program, follow the link below and complete the scholarship application in its entirety. The application will be reviewed and you will be contacted when a decision has been made.
• The scholarship awarded is a taxable benefit.
• If awarded, to officially accept the scholarship, employees awarded must schedule an appointment with the Payroll Manager in the Controller’s Office. During the appointment, the Manager will review the tax implication that the award may have on the employee’s payroll disbursements each pay period.
• Awarded employees should also review the scholarship benefit and potential tax implications with a Financial Advisor outside of Brown. Employees eligible for the Faculty/Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) may contact Lifescope to access financial resources and budget/debt counseling. Additional information about the FSAP may be found on the Brown Benefits Office website.