The Executive Master in Cybersecurity program is for experienced professionals from technical, policy, or related areas who have or aspire to have increasing responsibility for cybersecurity.
Successful applicants demonstrate a track record of achievement, may have an advanced degree in a technical or business domain, and have or are seeking significant responsibility for cybersecurity and privacy in finance, government, healthcare, law, military, not-for-profit, policy, retail, technology, and other sectors.
Student selectivity and the professional diversity of the cohort are key benefits of the program. Candidates are selected based on what they will contribute to the peer learning community and their readiness to benefit from the program. With unique education and experience, every student is an important contributor to the cohort, a resource for peers, and a valuable member of the lifelong professional networks that form.
Examples of applicant profiles
- Professional with technical skills who is moving into a managerial or policy role
- Professional with policy and managerial expertise who needs to acquire knowledge and skills in cybersecurity
- Lawyer or consultant seeking increased knowledge and experience in cybersecurity
- Senior manager newly charged with security and privacy responsibilities
- Current chief security/privacy officer seeking to improve organizational performance
- Enterprise area leader who works closely with and/or needs to understand IT and security