At the Brown University School of Professional Studies (SPS), we challenge traditional pedagogical approaches to business management by redefining business as a liberal art. As 2017 comes to a close, we applaud our professional students across all of Brown’s executive master programs for taking this bold step with us to build a better future.
And, in a digital age, by future, we mean now.
- Brown executive master students invested in the future of their careers.
- Brown executive alumni and students achieved senior-management-level career advancements at leading global corporations and exciting startups for greater future impact.
- SPS launched its first Brown Executive Summit, engaging our community across all four programs to spark collaborative collisions for future industry growth.
- Brown held a groundbreaking event for the Providence Innovation Center, SPS’s future new home (2019).
- SPS invited Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo and Senator Sheldon Whitehouse to speak with executive students for insights on navigating regulatory environments to drive innovation.
- SPS shared our thought leadership with leading publications and organizations focused on women and technology to bridge the IT executive gender gap.
To learn more about these achievements, see examples from our 2017 Twitter feed below.
We look forward to seeing the industry-advancements these achievements catalyze in 2018 and into the future. We hope you join us too.
Happy New Year!
The Brown University School of Professional Studies