The Beginning of Something Big

Ever wanted to know what it feels like to pursue an Executive MBA at IE Brown? Konstantine Sukherman, Class of 2018 and CEO of Torops, an international cybersecurity and software development company, is regularly checking in with us to share his IE Brown journey. These are his stories:

Over the past couple of months, I have had the opportunity to spend time with a few of my colleagues in their home cities – an eye-opening experience traveling across the country and gaining valuable insight into their businesses and personal lives.

Konstantine Sukherman & Pia Matzka (Austin, TX)

The IE Brown program is unique because it is at the forefront of education and technology – blending the two harmoniously to create a program that offers flexibility and structure that seamlessly integrates into most work lives, regardless of location.

What I feel was most valuable about my trips was the chance to spend time with my classmates outside of the educational environment. While someone might say, “Hey, traveling to Madrid, Providence, and South Africa isn’t exactly being stuck inside a classroom all day,” those locations do represent academic environments for us as we’re there for the purpose of our program.

Cesar Hernandez & Konstantine Sukherman (Tampa, FL)

Bringing my relationship with these select colleagues outside the academic environment has brought our friendships to new levels. It’s incredibly exciting to sit with them in their comfort zone, drink a beer or smoke a cigar, and talk about life — whatever topic that may be.

Konstantine Sukherman & Gaute Solaas (Austin, TX)

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with my colleagues and will never forget the inside look I got into their lives. From their favorite cafes to meeting their families to exploring the city, I was able to view them from a different, clarifying perspective.

I believe I will look back on these trips in 20 years, over a beer with these same people, and reminisce with them about the beginning of something big.

– Konstantine Sukherman, IE Brown 18′

This post is part of a series of posts written by one of our IE Brown students, Konstantine Sukherman, who is currently enrolled in the program. As he continues through his journey, he gives us his insight on his experience and growth.

Check back in with us to get Konstantine’s latest insights on the IE Brown experience.

Click here for our first story with Konstantine.

Click here for our second story with Konstantine.

Want to know more about the IE Brown Executive MBA or connect with an admissions advisor?

X