Buckle your seatbelts. The Brown Executive Master in Science and Technology Leadership (EMSTL) Class of 2018 returns next week to Brown for their second on-campus session which kicks off a slate of new courses:
- Entrepreneurial Development in Innovative Firms with Professor Mukti Khare
- Psychological Perspectives on Strategic Decision Making with Joachim Krueger
- Innovation and Technology Development with Professor Deborah Hurley
These courses build on strategic business themes, global trends, and leadership concepts introduced in earlier courses but from different disciplinary perspectives.
In addition to a packed schedule of classes, the session features an exciting roster of guest speakers:
- Unilever CIO, EMSTL Advisory Committee Member, and Brown Alum Jane Moran who will be interviewed by Sorensen Family Dean of Engineering Lawrence Larson
- Bulger Partners Managing Director and Brown Alum Jeffrey Vogel
- Former IBM VP of Marketing, Brown Alum, American Marketing Association Chairperson Mary Garrett
For a truly futuristic experience, students will also tour the Yurt, Brown’s immersive 3-D virtual-reality room, the most advanced of its kind in New England.
Finally, we want to welcome a select group of prospective students invited to experience an EMSTL on-campus session and meet one-on-one with current cohort members. All EMSTL student visitor spaces for this session are filled but please contact us to find out about future opportunities.