Fortune Mover and Shaker, Jane Moran on Joining EMSTL

We are proud to announce that Unilever Global Chief Information Officer Jane Moran was deemed a Mover and Shaker in Fortune’s Broadsheet for her appointment to the Brown University Executive Master in Science and Technology Leadership (EMSTL) Advisory Committee.  By bringing together global corporate executives and Ivy League academics, Brown’s EMSTL program is driving the next generation of STEM business leaders.

Previously, Moran shared her thoughts on why she joined the EMSTL Advisory Committee:

“It is a huge honor to join Brown University’s Executive Master in Science and Technology Leadership Advisory Committee.  I’m passionate about IT of course but, more than that, I’m a great believer in the power of technology in enhancing business and driving growth.  I’m looking forward to sharing my career experiences with the next generation of technology pioneers and helping them to explore the application of IT in a business context.”

Fortune’s Broadsheet is a leading media source for tracking breaking news on industry’s most powerful women.

Learn more about Jane Moran, Unilever Global CIO Joins Brown’s Executive Master in Science and Technology Advisory Committee.

Want to connect with an admission advisor?