Unilever Global CIO Joins Brown’s Executive Master in Science and Technology Advisory Committee

Jane Moran, Global Chief Information Officer at Unilever, has been appointed to Brown University’s Executive Master in Science and Technology Leadership (EMSTL) Advisory Committee.  Moran joins this group of senior executives from science, technology and engineering fields who are known for successfully facing the challenges of competing in today’s complex, global economy.  As a committee member, Moran will provide insight into the demands of the fast-paced, global tech environment, and help ensure that Brown’s EMSTL program offers students timely business and industry knowledge and fosters the development of essential leadership skills.

“It is a huge honor to join Brown University’s Executive Master in Science and Technology Leadership Advisory Committee.  I’m passionate about IT of course but, more than that, I’m a great believer in the power of technology in enhancing business and driving growth.  I’m looking forward to sharing my career experiences with the next generation of technology pioneers and helping them to explore the application of IT in a business context.”

Click to read the press release in its entirety.

Want to connect with an admission advisor?