Providence Business News: Five Questions With Dr. Peter Hollmann

Dr. Peter Hollmann recently spoke with Providence Business News about his new position as Academic Director of the Executive Master of Healthcare Leadership (EMHL) program at Brown University’s School of Professional Studies. In addition to being the EMHL academic director, he is chief medical officer for University Medicine, a Rhode Island-based medical practice with more than 200 physicians. Hollmann, who also maintains a geriatric primary care practice in East Providence, serves as assistant clinical professor in the Department of Family Medicine at The Warren Alpert School of Medicine.

Hollmann states:

In my new role as academic director of EMHL, I have a unique opportunity to help develop the next generation of leaders who will move us closer to the kind of health care system we want – one that addresses quality, access and cost of health care services. I can’t think of a better position to be in. I am surrounded by immensely talented people who have a real commitment to improving our health care system and who are working hard to make that happen. It’s a real privilege to combine my clinical and academic roles and to learn so much from these highly accomplished EMHL students, faculty and alumni.

To learn more about Dr. Hollmann’s thoughts about his new role, see his Providence Business News: Five Questions interview in its entirety.

Want to connect with an admission advisor?

X